Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Pinetop!! Whoo hoo!!

We made it up to Pinetop!!
Can I just say how much we love it up here!
The drive was beautiful but it took a little longer than usual.
We hit this... It started pouring rain!!
Almost to where it was hard to see!
SCARY!

Then we hit this!
A police situation
and
construction.
Lovely.


But we did make it here.

Eventually.

(i don't know why this is now double spacing. ugh!)

The drive up for Madi was pretty good.

She started hurting after a while, but she pulled through like a champ!

*********

This is what we woke up to this morning!
overcast skies, cool temperatures!
We are spoiled!

Soon the clouds opened up

and it started to rain!!

So excited!!!

You can't tell by this picture, but I promise

It's raining!
Then within minutes, it was completely pouring!!!


Check it out!!!!

Love it!!
It even hailed for a minute or two!!
Oh happy day!
*************

I drove up Madi and Luke
and Mike is coming up later this week with Lauren, Boe and Kaley
to celebrate the 4th!
Can't wait!!
*************
Hopefully, I can figure out why I'm such a dope and
find out why the spacing is going crazy on me.
ugh!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment